Self-catering enquiries – Flitch Cottage in Motherby
Flitch cottage has original features with oak beams and an original antique bread oven.
The cosy cottage has a small sitting and dining area and a well-equipped kitchen. A lobby for boots and hanging outdoor gear, toilet and separate bathroom with over bath shower.
A staircase leads up to the two bedrooms, one over looking a courtyard whilst the other bedroom has views across open fields towards the lakeland fells. Off the courtyard is a washer & drying room. Walled garden safe for dogs and children to play or for just relaxing.
Flitch Cottage self-catering Amenities
- Biomass central heating.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, free WiFi, Flatscreen TV, selection of books, games and information including maps of surrounding area.
- Electricity included in rental
- Bed linen included. in rental
- Off road parking
- Lockable bike storage
- Shared walled Garden with furniture
- Pets by prior arrangement
- Shop and pub, 1 mile open air swimming pool & childrens’ play area at Greystoke 2 miles away
Note: Owners Jacquie & Dave live in B&B house next door and are happy to offer suggestions on places to visit.
Flitch Cottage availability
June – September, Easter and Spring Bank Holiday £495
March, April, May – per week £400
October November, December, January & February – per week £365
Weekend and mid-week breaks also available. Please ask for details.
Deposit on booking £30.00
SPECIAL OFFER: Book a short break for 3 days cost is only £175
Fill in the form below, or call us on 017684 83368, or click here to email us.
Cumbria CA11 0RJ
Tel: 017684 83368